Monday, October 10, 2005

A very special thank you to a few very special people - By Chava Liora


Over the last two years I have spoken to several people about my abuse. There have been a few people I want to publicly thank. They are Rabbi Yosef Blau, Rabbi Mark Dratch, Vicki Polin and the person who runs the Jewish Whistleblower blog.

These four people have been instrumental in my healing. Because of them I have been able to go back to school and finish my degree. I am hoping to be sitting for my bar exam soon. I am going to focus my career on helping survivors. Without the help of Rabbi Blau, Rabbi Dratch, Vicki and JWB, I would most likely have ended my life.

To me, the four individuals are lifesavers.

Thank you for being there for me!

Sincerely,
Chava Liora

If you would like to have something posted, send the message to: JewishSurvivors

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you 100%. The four of them made such a difference in my life.

October 10, 2005 8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with you. I don't know Rabbi Dratch, but both Rabbi Blau and Vicki Polin have done so much for me.

I'm amazed at everything they have had to put up with just so that they can help survivors like me.

October 10, 2005 11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JewishWhistleblower was accused of sexual abuse by a female Rabbi less than 8 weeks ago. Anyone who protects or supports this predator should be ashamed.

It is clear that JewishWhistle Blower was running his blog for all those years to detract attention from his own abuses.

October 21, 2005 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home